Saturday 4 February 2012

Exercise 22: Real and Implied Triangles

I just found out that I have never upload this post when assignment 2 is only due in a week!

So I need to get three pictures that are real triangle, meaning that the subject can itself be a triangle, or look triangle by perspective. Then, another three that are implied triangle by arrangement.

Let's start with real triangle. I found that the one by perspective are quite easy if you have a wide angle lens.


I can get some actual triangle, but I still think it looks stronger with the perspective. 



It is possible to shoot a triangle shape, but I find it uneasy unless it is balance off by something else.


Then the implied triangle. Technically about objects getting into the right arrangement.



By the way, I see it all the time in football. I wonder if people just get on that way naturally or I compose them that way myself naturally. 



No comments:

Post a Comment