Saturday 13 April 2013

Finally...

It is going to the final post in this blog. The course has officially finished and I got the official result from OCA in print. There is a small paragraph comes with this official note. I am slightly curious who exactly my assessor is. He/she managed to notice that I used Mistral as a typeface for my last assignment. In any case, I will have a think about the comment and write my reflection/confession about it later (in another blog). 

Since I officially passed this course, so I will continue my study in this Creative Art pathway. I have already started the next course and it is Illustration 1. My "new" blog is here: 

To end this chapter, I am particularly thankful to many people, notably Catherine, Vicki, Leo and Garath (our mighty CEO). Without your encouragement, I may have dropped the course in the middle.

It will be a long journey before I come back to photography again in Level 5, and hopefully I will manage to catch up with all the missing pieces. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment