Tuesday 2 October 2012

Exercise 43: Evidence of Action

In this exercise, I have to produce one photograph in which it implies something has happened...


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Well, I don't know. 
There are a two year time limit on this course, but I really don't think I can make it. 
I feel so scared to tell my tutor that I can't meet the deadline for this assignment.
I really tried hard, but I... 
I don't know what to do now. I feel embarrassed to talk about this. I just ....











If there is any takers, the darker pill is Iron and the white one is Calcium. Both were bought from Boots long time ago. I don't like taking pills even it is just supplements, so they were sitting around here forever. I wish I have more colourful pills to play with in this exercise.  

I wonder if the message is obvious enough. Hmm, I wonder if I omit the words from the very beginning, it will be still be obvious what I intended to "do"...

I should put it on the critique section on the OCA forum to get some feedback. Louise spots hat the pills looks like vitamin pills. It makes me wonder what is the pills that kill will look like. Meander said that the shot looks like someone "will commit suicide", instead of "have committed suicide". This is a harder question, because 1) I have not really thought out if I want this photograph to show an intention or the past, and 2) if someone committed suicide, there will be much fewer pills left. But would fewer pills weaken the message that this is suicide by overdose? 

I will have a think of it and defer the answer to assignment 5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment