Friday 30 March 2012

Lack of Motivation

I am not sure if this is something I should be mentioning in a learning blog, but I feel that I am running out of steam lately.

Assignment 3 was submitted on (about) week of 13th March, which is, two weeks ago. The feedback for assignment 2 came back on the same week. I need to re-shoot several images based on the feedback, but so far I have not done any. Part of it, I feel that if I take my tutor's feedback seriously, I will generate some new idea and it will take me for a run just like in assignment 3. New idea is great, but I just feel no space left to take on new ideas (maybe I should just write it all down and do it later).

Strangely enough, I got some idea for doing assignment 5 already! I have not started assignment 4 or anything in section 4 yet. I don't feel I have any appetite to do other things but thinking of where I can get the shots for assignment 5! I can't stop!

On top of it I got things that I did for entertainment (shooting sport). Right after assignment was submitted, it was the Women champion league match between Arsenal and Gotoburg. Then there is the night match between Watford and Tottenham (purely disaster in a photographic sense), and the last match of the season for Crystal Palace. Camden Town won the London FA Junior cup last Sunday. This weekend there is KCL dance competition and the regular Sunday football match. I did my garden this week and plant some potato and other stuff.

Hmm... Should I go back to my study asap?

No comments:

Post a Comment